Computers 'n' Internet Directory

  • himani_post3
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2005
      Hello,

      I hope this group message of mine finds the reader in good health and
      mood. I'm Anitha and this being my first post, I'll keep it short. You
      can find the complete Computers and Internet directory here
      http://www.hi-fiweb.com/directories/computing/ .

      Take care,

      Himani
    • doctornull
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2005
        --- In crawl-dev@yahoogroups.com, "himani_post3" <himani_post3@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hello,

        [ SPAM ]

        > Take care,
        >
        > Himani

        This spam is from a member who joined ONE DAY before posting it.
        Please, whoever is in charge of the group, turn membership to MODERATED.

        Thanks, ---J