Re: [crawl-dev] Any progress with 4.1?

  • bwross@csclub.uwaterloo.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
      // Have the tangles been removed?
      // Is the spaghetti closer to the meat balls?
      // Has the maze straightened out? oh no.. a dead end?

      It's somewhat better. Been working more on the monster definitions
      recently than on code cleaning.

      // Has summon_ice_beast_etc been renamed?!?

      Actually, no. There are worse named things that I have changed, and
      for the most part I don't bother so much with names but rather with
      types.

      Brent