Re: [crawl-dev] Building under windows

  • Gavin Duggan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2004
      --- Ilia Malkovitch <ilia@...> wrote:
      > first, are there instructions on how to compile
      > crawl for XP (which is same as NT I take it?)?

      The easiest way to get it compiled under windows is to
      download the "Cygwin" package.. (google:cygwin). It
      has a nice gui installer and it gives you a unix-style
      shell on your windows box, complete with (if you
      choose them from the "packages to install") Make, GCC,
      etc.. so it's essentially the same as compiling it on
      *nix.

      If you're not familiar with such an environment it may
      not be of much use.. but it may still be easier than
      compiling it under windows.

      HTH