Hi, I'm new to crawl-dev...

  • Cookie Yaywithanessafterit
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2004
      I was wondering if this was still an active forum... because I have
      some ideas I would like to share, but if nobody comes here anymore,
      that woudl be a dumb idea. Umm... if this place is shut down, is
      there another crawl-dev forum thingy I can go post on?

      ~Char
    • morken sktei
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2004
        --- Cookie Yaywithanessafterit <ditheos@...>
        wrote:
        > I was wondering if this was still an active forum...
        > because I have
        > some ideas I would like to share, but if nobody
        > comes here anymore,
        > that woudl be a dumb idea. Umm... if this place is
        > shut down, is
        > there another crawl-dev forum thingy I can go post
        > on?
        >
        > ~Char

        (Yawn)
        Yea, this forum still is still active.

        Go ahead, post.

      • Brian Christopher Robinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2004
          At 09:11 PM 17/01/04, you wrote:
          >I was wondering if this was still an active forum... because I have
          >some ideas I would like to share, but if nobody comes here anymore,
          >that woudl be a dumb idea. Umm... if this place is shut down, is
          >there another crawl-dev forum thingy I can go post on?

          Yup, people are still around, though I don't think much work has gone into
          the game in a while.

          --
          reaching out to embrace whatever may come
        • Serg
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 19, 2004
            Hello Cookie,

            Ye-ye!