Re: Bug Report: 4.00 pr7 - Mutation Activation

  • josh@fishnet.cx
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
      > I just got the mutation "you can exhale a cloud of poison" but
      [ can't use it ]

      That mutation ought only occur for Nagas. A non-Naga getting
      the mutation is a bug.

      -- Josh

      PS: Hi everyone!
    • mannix
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
        On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 josh@... wrote:

        > PS: Hi everyone!

        And just where *have* you been lately?

        -don
      • josh@fishnet.cx
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
          In crawl-dev@y..., mannix <lar@b...> wrote:
          > On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 josh@f... wrote:
          >
          > > PS: Hi everyone!
          >
          > And just where *have* you been lately?

          The usual crawl-dev places: recovering from an injury,
          getting a new job, the usual.

          (Injury was my left arm being broken -- made typing
          less than natural for quite a while, thus my low email
          involvement. Still recovering, but typing is okay :^)

          -- Josh