LIST of BUGs

  • Michal Valvoda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      As I remember there was some discussion about what to fix, ok, here
      comes my personal buglist (some of these bugs were already
      mentioned") -

      1. Casting "Corona" at self shows message "The 0 hits you !" and
      hurts you.

      2. Dwarven hunters starts with CYAN leather armor (maybe also
      others). I should be BROWN.

      3. Missing space in message "You feel verybuoyant !" (same problem
      with "You feel morebuoyant !")

      4. No message when you quaff potion of restore abilities and nothing
      happens.

      5. Maybe there should be some message when you cast "Static
      Discharge" and no monster around.

      6. Inscription on "Innate abilities, Weirdness & Mutations" screen
      should be centered (my fault).

      7. Polymorph and unpolymorph messages are really odd - e.g. I
      polymorphed kobold and I got message
      "The stone giantThe kobold evaporates and reforms as a stone giant."

      8. Empty ebony casket should be DARKGREY and not BLACK.

      9. Rare weapons (quick blade, double/triple sword etc.) aren't as
      rare as they should be.

      10. Money generated in shops.

      11. Missing space in "Elyvilondemands penance!". Of course, same
      problem with other gods.

      Michal