Crawl v3.40 (fwd)

  • Brian C. Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      A guy using a pre-release version of the new version sent me this.
      Is this just the sense surroundings power? I never knew what that did.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2000
        This is another letter from the guy who was getting a's all over
        his map. Looks like its a problem with his system alone. I got him to
        try some older versions and the problem existed there too.

        "We made a deal. If she'd stop hookin', I'd stop shootin' people. Maybe
        we were aiming high." - Porter from the movie Payback (see it!)
        Jagged Alliance 2 FAQ: http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~bcr19374/ja2faq.html