Re: [cravcomp] Website: OldComputers.net

  • Jim Scheef
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2013
      Very good site that can suck you in to hours of browsing and a good reference when you need information. Of course it's missing the MCM/70...

      Jim

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2013
        Yeah, there are hours and hours of reading and enjoyment there.

        Another really good website is Old-Computers.com, which has even more
        information on more computers, including some on the MCM/70:

        http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?st=1&c=346

        Wikipedia doesn't even have a photo, but a good/decent historical overview:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MCM/70

        --- In cravcomp@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:

        > Very good site that can suck you in to hours of browsing and a good reference when you need information. Of course it's missing the MCM/70...
        >
        > Jim
      • Chris Tofu
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2013
          Let's not forget the Tandy 2000 user group:

          groups.yahoo.com/group/tandy2000/

          Hours and hours of fun there too! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

          Oh you know you want to join anyway.