What to do with an old Mac slightly OT

  • RayRay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2012
      I have an old Mac LC 530 someone gave me that doesn't power up but I would rather see be used for parts than sent to the scrapyard. If you
      or anyone you know would be interested let me know. I would be willing to let it go for the price of shipping. It is a all-in-one color Mac with cd-rom drive and floppy. It has a scsi drive although I'm not sure what size or whether it works because like I said I can't get it to power up.

      Hope to here from someone that can give a classic an good home,

      Ray
    • Bob Aviles
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2012
        Hi Ray,

          I am interest in the Mac lc 530, where are you locate?

        Thanks
        Bobby

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2012
          I am in the Detroit MI area.