Need help concerning albums.

  • JRock424
    Message 1 of 88 , Jan 15, 2002
      I just want to know a few things.<br><br>1: What
      are the differences between the US and Original UK
      versions of Born To Do It? Other than the extra tracks in
      the US version (Supposedly).<br><br>2: Where, other
      than Ebay can I get the Original UK version of Born To
    • alecia1215
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 3, 2002
        Ne one have ne craig pics they r willin to sell cuz i saw him on Wednesday and they didnt let us bring cameras ugh i was so mad lol ne ways if u have ne email me @ Shazaam453@...! thanx U guys!!!