Craigs support act....

  • brandy4ever_uk
    Message 1 of 88 , Dec 16, 2001
      hey guyz!!!<br>i take it that most of you went to
      see Craig in concert last year!<br>Well I'm here to
      tell you about his excellent support act LINA!!!! She
      has a style of her own: Jazz with Hip Hop and RnB. IF
      you would like to hear some of her music then check
      out: <a href=http://www.lina-online.com target=new>http://www.lina-online.com</a> also remember to join
      her online team at:
    • alecia1215
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 3, 2002