O-Town, anyone?

  • Blurbery_ITZSCBD
    Message 1 of 88 , Nov 11, 2001
      Hey guys!!! Guess what?? K, u may know this, but
      I just found out!! O-Town's coming out with a Live
      in Concert DVD/VHS from the Hammerstein Ballroom in
      NY! (Sorry if I spelled that wrong). Oh man, itz
      gonna rock!! The DVD comes out on November 27th! So
      check it out!!<br><br>'Jessa' ->
      tix and even BACKSTAGE
    • alecia1215
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 3, 2002