Men!

  • chloe999
    Message 1 of 88 , Oct 1, 2001
      I know my boyfriend is the same - but he looks just like Craig!!!! so i've got the best of both worlds!!
    • alecia1215
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 3, 2002
        Ne one have ne craig pics they r willin to sell cuz i saw him on Wednesday and they didnt let us bring cameras ugh i was so mad lol ne ways if u have ne email me @ Shazaam453@...! thanx U guys!!!