hi I'm new!!1

  • miss_sleepymx
    Message 1 of 88 , Sep 22 5:59 PM
      hi how are you, i'm from mexico and I want to have friend here please send me mails and messages oks????
    • alecia1215
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 3, 2002
        Ne one have ne craig pics they r willin to sell cuz i saw him on Wednesday and they didnt let us bring cameras ugh i was so mad lol ne ways if u have ne email me @ Shazaam453@...! thanx U guys!!!