too great

  • maneisha-mccarthy466@upnawaaay.info
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      770-621-2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
    • maneisha-mccarthy466@upnawaaay.info
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2007
        Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
        tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 770 621-2634, completed a
        small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
        at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
      • teisha-reifel402@aftaflome.info
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
          This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
          have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
          I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
          guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
          out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
          to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
          guys a call 770-621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.