hi everyone I'm new

  • caro21fr
    Message 1 of 88 , Jul 3, 2001
      I'm a big fan of Craig and I got the chance to
      see him in concert in Paris last february . He came
      back in june but it was a private concert, I did a
      contest but I did not win . I saw the concert on Tv and
      that was cool . From the momentI saw Fill me in, I
      loved his voice and attitude . I did a contest to meet
      him but I lost, that's life .<br>my club on Craig:
      and in Spanish .<br>Bye bye, Carole XXX
    • alecia1215
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 3, 2002
        Ne one have ne craig pics they r willin to sell cuz i saw him on Wednesday and they didnt let us bring cameras ugh i was so mad lol ne ways if u have ne email me @ Shazaam453@...! thanx U guys!!!