What race is he?

  • imbeautifulmm2
    Message 1 of 88 , Jun 2, 2001
      I know its not important to most people because
      this is 2001 and race doesnt matter as much but I was
      wondering what is Craig David's etnicity. One minute he
      looks African-American then Latino and then Caucasian.
      I dont know what he is can somebody "fill me in"
    • alecia1215
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 3, 2002
        Ne one have ne craig pics they r willin to sell cuz i saw him on Wednesday and they didnt let us bring cameras ugh i was so mad lol ne ways if u have ne email me @ Shazaam453@...! thanx U guys!!!