CRAIG IN THE US!!

  • liketobeme2000
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hey im from and in the US and i am a total Craig
      David fan. He is the best. So i found out that he is
      coming to the US, but when?? and where?? can anyone
      HELP??!!??!! I need to know, some one Fill Me In. and does
      anyone know if he'll be touring here?? if so where?? man
      anyone?? well thanks
    • alecia1215
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 3, 2002
        Ne one have ne craig pics they r willin to sell cuz i saw him on Wednesday and they didnt let us bring cameras ugh i was so mad lol ne ways if u have ne email me @ Shazaam453@...! thanx U guys!!!