Meeting Women Online?

  • belle.gobble2183@ytttned.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Just thought I should pass on my knowledge to all you guys (and gals) on here. I know just like heaps of other men I am pretty shy when it comes to going up to someone. I've tried a few different places (clubs, bars, etc) but never seem to have too much luck. Anyway, a few weeks ago I joined up to http://www.theonlinechatroomz.info/buha and I have to say I am already getting excited. I was beginning to think I'd end up being alone for ever, but already been talking to a few interested ladies on there. Anyway, if you're like me it comes highly recommended!
    • kayarna-lopez378@hothottoday.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
        I know some friends already who have met a few nice honeys off of this kind of stuff (here is the place they use: http://www.livechatrooms.info/ggth , but what do you think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my friend’s house, and am thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!