182RE: New Email From A Friend

  • David Freeman
    May 1, 2011
      I am David Freeman, a principal partner at Paull & Williamsons Solicitors
      in Scotland.I am contacting you because I would like to request for your
      undivided attention and trust in assisting with the transfer of the funds
      of my deceased client as next of kin before the British Treasury can
      commence the confiscation procedures. I advice that there should be utmost
      confidentiality in all matters I shall discuss with you because it is only
      on this premise of reliability and implicit trust in our capabilities that
      the exact dividends of this proposal will be achieved. Privileged
      information and official instruments at my disposal will enable this
      proposal in the right perspective for a 100% successful execution rate, it
      is therefore paramount for me to be assured of your discretion in handling
      details of this proposal which I will discuss with you once I receive an
      acknowledgment of this email from you with the assurance that you will
      work hand-in-hand with me to see these funds released to you. I await your
      response which should be sent ONLY to my personal email
      at:davidfreemanlawfirm2001@...
      Thanks,
      David S. Freeman
      Email:davidfreemanlawfirm2001@...