180Re: Dogs urine burning lawns

  • tonychep
    Oct 1, 2008
      We have a product in western PA called "K-9 Turf" available at some
      garden centers. The chemical analysis shows it contains large amounts
      of gypsum. This lowers the water table so the urin runs past the roots
      of the grass. You can purchase pellitized gypsum at Home Depot and
      elsewhere. If you are expierencing a drought you can still get brown
      spots. I have used both of these products sucessfully. There are also
      food supliments you can feed your dog to tame down the urin burn but I
      have not tried them. Good Luck!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic