      From: naughty cherub
      Subject: [craftsmanlawn] Re: Where can I get old fashioned Wooden Rain Barrels locally or order them online
      To: craftsmanlawn@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 29, 2008, 7:41 AM

      Matt, check at the local winery's also. ours are probably not old enough to have some they no longer can use, but then they may. just a thought

      Carla

      mattcoop2@... wrote:
      I live in Dallas, Texas and my last name is Cooper ... so it would be fitting :o) that I have a nice looking rain barrel in our front yard by the house with the wording "The Cooper's" blazed on the front of it.... :o) I have contacted a pub but with no reply.... If you know of any pub's or locations that sell them then let me know!!!!

      Matt
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic