      From: Beth <danbeth@...>
      Subject: [craftsmanhome] Removing tile
      To: craftsmanhome@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, 31 October, 2008, 10:17 PM

      hello, We are getting new counter tops in our kitchen. I am now
      removing all the old tile on the wall behind it that were glued on. It
      is removing the top white layer of paper on the wall board. My
      question is..... Do I need to now replace the wallboard? or is it
      alright to place the new tile over this brown paper layer?

      Thank you!!

      Beth

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic