      From: Beth
      Date: 11/13/2008 1:56:09 PM
      Subject: [craftsmanhome] Removing tile

      hello, We are getting new counter tops in our kitchen. I am now
      removing all the old tile on the wall behind it that were glued on. It
      is removing the top white layer of paper on the wall board. My
      question is..... Do I need to now replace the wallboard? or is it
      alright to place the new tile over this brown paper layer?

      Thank you!!

      Beth