439Re: Fuel Pump

  • amenjephra1
    Oct 5, 2008
      --- In craftsmanauto@yahoogroups.com, "grick58" <grick58@...> wrote:

      > I have a 1986 Jeep Grand Waganeer, I replaced the fuel pump and Iam
      > still not getting any gas into the carburator. I've check all the
      gas
      > lines and they seem to be ok. The pump won't pump. What else should
      > be checking to see why I am still not getting gas into the carburator.
      >
      > Rick

      Try checking the Fuel Pump Relay, Fuel Regulator, Oh and check to see
      if it has it a safty switch like my '88 Ford EXP I had, cross over a
      water gulley that ran across a dirt road, hit hard and it flipped this
      switch(which causes to shut the fuel pump off, safety feature, in case
      of accident)Double fortunate time-not to far from a cousin, when I got
      back some freinds were waiting at the car and one of them knew exactly
      what was wrong with it. Try these.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic