No activity in last 7 days
Here we discuss the art and craft of writing that special subgenre of romantic/women's fiction, ChickLit! Think Bridget Jones, the Shopaholic, Enchanted, Inc., Bras and Broomsticks (a young adult chick lit!) and all the other great titles. We can't guarantee that someone won't start to analyze published novels to see how they work, or that we won't start discussing the best way to plot your novel. Anything related to the writing or marketing of a ChickLit novel is fair game. We don't mind constructive criticism, but please note that this is not the same thing as a putdown. We welcome rational, reasoned discussion threads. Leave your emotions at the door and remember to wipe your feet--the carpeting is white.
- Aug 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.