Tuesday night chat

  • thomp237
    Message 1 of 289 , Feb 7, 2001
      Hey all,<br><br>Just wanted to be the first to
      say that we had a good discussion last night during
      the CR-914 class chat. I hope we can get more people
      to show up for the next one. Personally, I would
      like to see them more than once a month. Some good
      info. I was experiencing technical difficulties so I
      was forced to watch "Heidi". I digress. Good time and
      the voice chat is way cool. If only I could get my
      mic to work and stop glueing my fingers
    • cbmra
      Message 289 of 289 , Feb 28, 2002
        I encourage you all to check out the link below.
        There have been several regatas added to this lately.
        It has most of the Regional dates as well. Stay
        tuned for the Region II Info.
        the list. Also several new clubs have been added to
        the club list. Is yours there?<br><br>Ernest