Re: [CR 914 Class] Construction guide needed

  • GEmmert@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 4:40 PM
      Thanks, send a copy of the original construction manual...will need to
      comply for a Legal Boat...

      Thanks, George Emmert
      46 Woodland Dr., #101
      Vero Beach, Fl 32962

      If you send it via email, that's OK, too. Hopefully, that file would be
      posted on the web site for access for everyone! Thanks again,
      George

    • GEmmert@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
        Attention everyone - Jim Carter, owner of Propa-Place Hobby shop in
        Titusville, Florida, sent me a complete building manual right from the kit...thanks
        just the same...and I appreciate all of your interest in getting me up and
        running!

        Regards, GeorgeE