Graphics on sails

  • titamus2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hi all I am so new i havent even recieved my boat in the mail yet. I
      do custom airbrushing for a living and this will be my 1st sailboat to
      which I have applied my skills. My question is how do u apply custom
      graphics to the sails provided with the kit?
    • beejay99@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
        If the design is simple such as stripes Permanent Markers work well.
        I have seen very nice graphics done with decals.
        I do not know the effects of air brush paints on the sail material.
        You may want to contact Dave Ramos at RCyachts.com for more information and
        ideas.
        Brian Jobson

      • Dave Clinnin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
          Call Dave Ramos at Chesapeake Performance Yachts - the distributor of the
          boat. He has done some great sails. You might see some on his web site.

          dave