AMYA Region 4 Championship - Cincinnati, OH - August 27-28

  • pablogodel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      The Cincinnati Model Yacht Club cordially invites you to enter the
      2005 AMYA Region 4 Championship for the CR 914 Class, which will be
      held in West Chester (just north of Cincinnati), Ohio on Saturday and
      Sunday, August 27-28, 2005.

      We are less than 2 months away of the regatta and we already have 9
      registrations confirmed and we expect several more. Don't miss this
      great oportunity to participate in a great regatta. For those that
      couldn't make it last year, we had a great regatta with lots of fun.

      For more information, please visit the regatta website at
      http://regatta1.com/site/cmyc/region4_2005.php

      Housing

      We have arranged special rates with local hotels near the racing
      venue. Please mention Region 4 CR 914 championships when making your
      reservation to get the special rate.

      Interested?

      Please contact us if you are interested in the regatta specifying how
      likely you will be able to attend.

      Pablo Godel
      Cincinnati Model Yacht Club