What other RC sailboats do you sail??

  • us740
    Message 1 of 289 , Dec 1, 2000
      ....Wondering how many of your are not just
      CR-914 sailors. As for me, I sail the CR, US1M, Soling
      1M, and Marblehead. I'm thinking real seriously about
      the IOM class, for it does seem to be growing nicely
      here in the CT shoreline. I like to here what other
      boats you all may have.<br> Just curious...<br> Greg V
    • cbmra
      Message 289 of 289 , Feb 28, 2002
        I encourage you all to check out the link below.
        There have been several regatas added to this lately.
        It has most of the Regional dates as well. Stay
        tuned for the Region II Info.
        the list. Also several new clubs have been added to
        the club list. Is yours there?<br><br>Ernest