NATIONALS WEB SITE

  • cbmra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2004
      Nationals Update:

      Looks like we are going to have about 25 competitors for this
      weekends Nationals. I am placing the final touches on the Sailing
      Instructions so stay tuned to the web site where they will be posted
      later this afternoon.

      Weather:

      Well the rain is going to stay away for the weekend, however the
      weather is going to be about 10 degrees cooler then normal. About 40
      on Saturday and 50 on Sunday. Please dress warmly! The sailing venue
      does not offer a place to get warm, you will be outdoors. There is a
      building near the sailing venue that is like a mini mart but at this
      time I am not sure it will be open. I am trying to find that out
      today as well.

      For those we are driving I would recommend bringing a lawn chair as
      they will be more comfortable then the picnic benches that are
      around. In addition one might consider a thermos for coffee etc.

      The park is very strict as to what we can bring into the park, so it
      is hard for us to come in and set up a large RC compound. I know
      with all the fun and energy that everyone is going to have, we'll be
      warm! Plus the sailing is going to be great!

      See you Friday night!

      Fair Winds and Following Seas!

      C.B.M.R.A.
      Ernest Freeland