Radio Board Installation Error

  • scottsalerno@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      I am looking for some advice. I realized today that the feet on the
      radio board that I epoxy'd to the hull a couple of nights ago is off
      by 1/4" or so. The board does not seat level in the hull and I was
      wondering about ways to fix this. I had followed the instructions
      and had marked the feet position, but I guess I didn't trust my
      marks...

      Anyway, should I remove & replace the beams and then sand the area
      where the epoxy is down; shim it so the board sits level; or just
      leave it???

      Thanks,

      -Scott Salerno