MCRRC Summer Regatta at Cincinnati - less than a month to go!

  • dj_mako
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Midwest CR Racing Circuit Summer Regatta at Cincinnati

      Saturday-Sunday, August 28-29, 2004
      West Chester, Ohio

      Note: Less than a month to go! We have 8 confirmed participants and
      we estimate to have at leat 2 more. Join this regatta in preparation
      for Nationals!

      NOTICE OF RACE

      The Cincinnati Model Yacht Club cordially invites you to enter our
      first annual CMYC Midwest CR Racing Circuit regatta, which will be
      held in West Chester (just north of Cincinnati), Ohio on Saturday
      and Sunday, August 28-29, 2004. This event is the sequel to the
      Midwest CR Spring Regatta which was hosted by M3SC last June.

      THE MIDWEST CR RACING CIRCUIT

      The new MCRRC, which was started at Columbia, Missouri in June,
      consists of a series of "no-frills" regattas hosted by CR 914 fleets
      around our area. There are no weighing or measuring, no certified
      judges, no banquet or other "formal" meals for these MCRRC events.
      But the quality of the racing, and the fun that we will have, will
      be on a par with what sailors enjoyed at the 2003 Region 4
      championships that M3SC hosted last year.

      Hurry up and join the fun! Entries will be limited to 14 boats.
      Check out our website at
      http://www.regatta1.com/cmyc/regatta2004.html for the complete
      Notice of Race, Registration Form, confirmed participants and more
      information. We have arranged special hotel rates for our out of
      town guests.

      DO NOT MISS THE FUN ! GET READY FOR THE 2004 CR-914 NATIONALS BY
      RACING AT CINCINNATI !

      Contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly reply back.
      Please send us an estimate (possibly, probably or definitively) of
      your chances to attend the regatta.
      Help us spread the word. Inform the members of your club/group.

      Pablo Godel
      Cincinnati Model Yacht Club
      http://www.regatta1.com/cmyc/