Midwest CR-914 Racing Circuit - Cincinnati Regatta

  • dj_mako
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      The Cincinnati Model Yacht Club invites CR 914 sailors to enter our
      first annual CMYC Midwest CR Racing Circuit regatta, which will be
      held in West Chester, Ohio (just north of Cincinnati) on Saturday
      and Sunday, August 28-29, 2004. This event is part of the Midwest CR-
      914 Racing Circuit and will be our first Club Championship regatta.

      The new Midwest CR Racing Circuit, consists of a series of regattas
      that will be hosted by CR 914 fleets around our area.

      At this Cincinnati regatta there will be no weighing or measuring, no
      certified judges, no banquet or other "formal" meals. We are still
      deciding if there will be a small registration fee to cover for
      drinks, onsite-lunch and trophies.

      Please forward this notice to any member of your club or group that
      may be interested to come to Cincinnati.

      Soon we will have at our website detailed information, including the
      schedule of events and pictures of the venue.
      Number of entries will be limited and registration will be on a
      first-come first-serve basis.

      If it looks interesting mark the dates on your calendar and send us
      an email to cmyc@... to send us a guess about how likely it
      is that you will be able to race with us that weekend (give us your
      name, hometown, and indicate "definite," "probable" or "possible").

      We look forward to seeing you in August!

      Pablo Godel
      Cincinnati Model Yacht Club
      http://www.regatta1.com/cmyc/
      info@...