New to message board

  • John Kuhn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2004
      Hello all, I am new to the Yahoo CR-914 message board although I am
      on the
      IRCSSA Yahoo message board. Both my friend and myself have purchased
      a CR-914 (about 1 1/2 years ago) but neither are completed yet. We
      both had lofty plans of getting them together in a week but here we
      are still. While letting the boat sit I seem to have
      lost my building plans! Should I contact Dave for new ones or is
      there anything else I can do? Also, my friend had purchased some
      Amsteel 1/64 line for rigging and we now find that it is no longer
      available, is there anything else that works well? I think thats
      enough rambling for now. Thanks for your replys in advance. John
      Kuhn -
      www.baycityrclandsailors.com .
    • cbmra
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2004
        John,

        Contact Dave and he can give you a link to the file on his site.

        Ernest

        --- In cr914class@yahoogroups.com, "John Kuhn" <tsunami38@m...>