Just bought a boat (again)

  • Larry Newcomb
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Greetings again,

      I just got a used Cr-914 boat again. It looks great and I am ready,
      when the weather gets warmer here in Colorado again, to go to the
      lake and do some racing. Can someone again give me the email for
      the group here in Colorado?

      As well, the boat I bought did not have a radio or reciever. Does
      anyone know what brands will work with Hitec connections? I would
      rather not redo the connections already on the boat.

      Sincerely,
      Larry Newcomb
      Longmont, Colorado
    • dr_scud
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        Larry,
        Steve Lang is in Colorado.
        The Thin Air Model Yacht Club website is:
        http://modelsailboatracing.com/TAMYC.html

        Good sailing.

        --- In cr914class@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Newcomb" <magnabravo@y...>