CR-914 Holiday Chistmas Sale

  • dramos914
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      CR-914 CHRISTMAS SALE

      Chesapeake Performance Models announces our first ever Christmas
      discount sale.

      To get a jump on the Boat Show order backlog, Chesapeake Performance
      Models is offering our first ever Christmas discount sale available
      This offer is limited to our current owners, fleets and clubs. By
      ordering now, we can efficiently and quickly build your boat and
      avoid the usual post-show delays. You'll get your CR-914 sooner and
      at a lower cost (and we'll keep our limited sanity). This is also
      our way to say thank you for your continued support of the CR-914

      We encourage you to take advantage of this discount. Regretfully
      with the New Year we will be introducing our first ever price
      increase in seven years. This price increase will allow us to
      continue the high level of service, quality and support we have been
      providing the CR-914 community.
      Normally the CR-914 is discounted only at the Boatshows but with the
      new pricing on the way we decided to make this offer to the CR-914
      community only.

      So if you have a prospective club or fleet member thinking about
      joining the fun let them know about this discount so they can get a
      jump on building their boat in the New Year.

      Sale details:
      CR-914 Kit price $450.00 Reg. DISCOUNT PRICE $400.00 plus $10.00
      shipping.
      Orders of four or more boats shipped to one address will be shipped
      at no charge.
      If ordering on-line you must reference this promo to receive the
      discount. (Mention it in the notes section on check out)

      Discount Orders will be accepted until Dec. 31, 2003
      Offer not valid on previous orders.

      May you all have a happy and safe Holiday Season.

      David Ramos
      Chesapeake Performance Models
      227 Main Street
      Stevensville, MD 21666