new club in Ohio

  • dj_mako
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 11:47 AM
      Hello!

      Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that we are forming
      a new club in Cincinnati, Ohio.

      You can find more about the "Cincinnati Model Yacht Club" at
      http://www.regatta1.com/cmyc/

      We hope to find some more members to be recognized by AMYA soon.

      Thank you
      Pablo Godel
    • lift90
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16 4:44 PM
        Pablo,

        Good luck! Nice to see continued growth in the class.
        See you in Columbia, MO.

        Tom Schneeman