Painting

  • zflipperfla
    Message 1 of 289 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hi all,<br>First I want to thank everyone for the
      advice so far. This is by far one of the most helpfull
      groups of folk that I have ran across. I am looking
      forward to really getting into this sport. I have been
      doing a good share of reading and am in question about
      the painting of a hull and what steps are necessary
      along with what paints/sand paper/primer/waxing? Any
      advice?<br><br>Thank you all once again.
    • cbmra
      Message 289 of 289 , Feb 28, 2002
        I encourage you all to check out the link below.
        There have been several regatas added to this lately.
        It has most of the Regional dates as well. Stay
        tuned for the Region II Info.
        the list. Also several new clubs have been added to
        the club list. Is yours there?<br><br>Ernest