CR News

  • David Goebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      Greetings all,
      The CR-914 Technical committee just released a GREAT set of articles
      about Radio Problems in their latest issue (#34) of the CR-914 NEWS.

      Your most gracious Class Secretary (Chuck Winder if you didn't know)
      just decided to go ahead and make the issue public now as it has so
      much information that would help make more regattas less frustrating
      due to radio problems.

      This very much applies to ALL classes of RC Model yachts and I
      thought I'd pass it along that it can be viewed online or downloaded
      and printed from the NEW CR News page on the AMYA website at
      http://www.amya.org/crnews.html

      Kudos to Chuck and Dick Martin, and all who helped put this issue out.
      If you're not a subscriber to the CR News, there's a link to download
      a subscription form on the page as well.

      David Goebel
      AMYA Webmaster