Re: Painting Sails

  • edfamor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2002
      --- In cr914class@y..., cbmra <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > One method is to use a permanent magic marker. Just as you do for
      the
      > sail numbers.

      has any body tried using textile paint?(silk screen)
    • edfamor
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2002
        --- In cr914class@y..., cbmra <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > One method is to use a permanent magic marker. Just as you do for
        the
        > sail numbers.

        maybe textile paint might work. i'm just not sure if it wont make the
        sail material too stiff. it works on cotton material.
      • Ken Shaw
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2003
          Try using Design Master, its the stuff florists use for recoloring or
          touching up silk flowers. Any good craft chain store, such as
          Michael's, will have it.

          I've used it on My Soling sails and it works great...no added
          stiffness.

          Ken