Fly the American flag on your CR 914

  • dickmartin722
    Message 1 of 289 , Sep 19, 2001
      The American flag has been flying from the
      backstay of my CR 914 since the week of September 11. A
      picture is posted on the website of the Mid-Missouri
      Model Sailing Club at:
      to "build" the flag for my boat (using Photoshop to
      warp and create ripples in a standard clipart version
      of an American flag). It is posted there, full size
      (about 2 1/2 inches wide) as a high resolution JPEG
      file, which you are welcome to download, print, and use
      to make a flag for your own boat. <br><br>Dick
      Martin<br>CR 914 #722
    • cbmra
      Message 289 of 289 , Feb 28, 2002
        I encourage you all to check out the link below.
        There have been several regatas added to this lately.
        It has most of the Regional dates as well. Stay
        tuned for the Region II Info.
        the list. Also several new clubs have been added to
        the club list. Is yours there?<br><br>Ernest