Graphics

  • gmg97
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2012
      Does anyone know if there is a source to purchase Americas Cup team graphics (decals?) for painting a CR-914 hull?

      Thanks!
      gary
    • David Ramos
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2012
        You can make decals yourself on your computer and purchasing decal graphic
        paper and a color laser printer at Kinko copy

        http://www.micromark.com/decaling.html

        Dave

        David Ramos

        Chesapeake Performance Models

        227 Main Street

        Stevensville, Md 21666

        410-604-3907

        410-604-3908 fax

        <http://www.rcyachts.com> www.rcyachts.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2012
          Gary,
          I am suprised that no one came back to your question.

          David Ramos at RCyachts.com does beautiful work on decaling and duplicationg cup boats as well as anything you come up with.
          Brian Jobson
          CR-867