FW: Hijacked Contacts List

  • mark benedict
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2010
      Hi,

      My contacts list has been hijacked by a spammer sending an e-mail regarding an internet get rich scheme refered to as "Home Income Kit". While my computer appears to remain virus free, be sure not to open this as it could be dangerous! I have changed my password and the unauthorized access appears to have stopped.

      Mark Benedict