2010 Nationals Update

  • cbmra
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Well the Skippers have started to descend on Annapolis. Many fought horrendous traffic to get here and some are still traveling.

      Tonight we kicked off the regatta with measurement and check in at the CR-914 World Headquarters Chesapeake Performance Models.

      No real practice sailing was done today as the wind was "blowing dogs off chains". So the skippers gathered and worked on their boats preparing for tomorrow rather then risk damage today.

      The weather forecasts are looking good so far for the next two days.

      Stay tuned for more information as the regatta progresses.

      Ernest Freeland
      Regatta Chair
    • CRAIG MOSS
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        Please provide us with an update with standings as the nights roll in
        as I am supporting the SDMYC 100%!!!....and everyone else!

        Wish I could have been there but coaching a soccer team....

        On Oct 1, 2010, at 7:16 PM, cbmra wrote:

        > Well the Skippers have started to descend on Annapolis. Many fought
        > horrendous traffic to get here and some are still traveling.
        >
        > Tonight we kicked off the regatta with measurement and check in at
        > the CR-914 World Headquarters Chesapeake Performance Models.
        >
        > No real practice sailing was done today as the wind was "blowing
        > dogs off chains". So the skippers gathered and worked on their boats
        > preparing for tomorrow rather then risk damage today.
        >
        > The weather forecasts are looking good so far for the next two days.
        >
        > Stay tuned for more information as the regatta progresses.
        >
        > Ernest Freeland
        > Regatta Chair

      • kreuzerboy
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
          EF, Don't you mean... "Blowing Stink" or "Broach Velocity" or "Rails in the Water" I'll be following your posts :-)