2010 914 Nationals Less then a month away. Entry Deadline Approaching

  • cbmra
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      It is hard to believe that in a month from today we will be in the middle of Nationals.

      Just eight more days to get your entry in the mail at the discounted rate.

      After September 10th the entry goes up $15. So don't delay mail your entry today!

      Entry Form: http://www.rcyachts.com/Nats/2010/nats2010.htm

      We have a great time planned with a cook out and dinner in downtown Annapolis.

      We have capped the number of skippers to allow sailing races with only two heats. Those of you who have sailed with us in the past know that we do everything we can to maximize the number of races for the skippers.

      You've come to sail and sailing we will be doing.

      Ernest Freeland
      Regatta Chair