CR914 Sailing in Ft. Lauderdale/Miramar/Miami area

  • miramarcr1441
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      The South Broward Models Sailing Club CR914 Fleet www.sbmsc.com
      <http://www.sbmsc.com/> invites you all to come and
      join us for sailing here in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. We are located
      in Pembroke Pines
      and our venue is in the C.B. Smith Park. Our site there is by shelter
      #17 where we meet every Sunday
      from Noon to aprox 3.30pm on alternating weekends for the CR914 and the
      Soling 1M
      Our shedule you can look it up on this link,
      http://sbmsc.com/documents/2010_Summer_Fall_Series_Schedule.pdf
      <http://sbmsc.com/documents/2010_Summer_Fall_Series_Schedule.pdf>
      so that you can plan ahead and join us if you have a chance.
      Feel free to contact us and come by for a fun day of racing and sailing.
      For anyone who has a CR914 and needs some help or spare parts, just let
      us know and come by, probably
      we will be able to assist you.

      We have club boats available for visitors, just let us know so that we
      can have them ready.