CR-914 Nationals - Early Discount

  • cbmra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2010
      The registrations are coming in for the 2010 Nationals. The only question is, will you be one of the skippers at what is sure to be a great event?

      Register early and take advantage of the early bird discount.

      Information is here: http://www.rcyachts.com/Nats/2010/nats2010.htm

      I'll have information up soon on the entries I have received to date.

      Nationals is certainly about the great racing that will be going on but even more about making new friends, catching up with old friends, learning even more about the 914. So we hope to see you in Annapolis on October.

      Ernest Freeland
      Nationals Chair