cr 914 yachts

  • reynella3
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2009
      Dear members im about to purchase my yacht soon but i dont know of any one else in australia who has one so i might need some help so i hope i have come too the right place Thanks Ray
    • makani1346
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
        --- In cr914class@yahoogroups.com, "reynella3" <reynella3@...> wrote:

        > Dear members im about to purchase my yacht soon but i dont know of any one else in australia who has one so i might need some help so i hope i have come too the right place Thanks Ray

        Hi Ray,
        Congrats on your getting one of the best RC sailboats around, if you havent already been there go to the US CR914 website at:
        http://www.cr914class.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=ce1923fc07b909adb13006cfa8e98312
        You will find a wealth of info there on the boat and it's construction.
        Enjoy,
        Phil Adams CR914 # 1346
      • cbmra
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
          Ray,

          Who are you purchasing your boat from? Someone in the US or closer to AUS? Is there someone outside the US or Japan selling the 914?

          Ernest

          --- In cr914class@yahoogroups.com, "makani1346" <pcadams71@...> wrote:

          > --- In cr914class@yahoogroups.com, "reynella3" <reynella3@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear members im about to purchase my yacht soon but i dont know of any one else in australia who has one so i might need some help so i hope i have come too the right place Thanks Ray
          > >
          > Hi Ray,
          > Congrats on your getting one of the best RC sailboats around, if you havent already been there go to the US CR914 website at:
          > http://www.cr914class.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=ce1923fc07b909adb13006cfa8e98312
          > You will find a wealth of info there on the boat and it's construction.
          > Enjoy,
          > Phil Adams CR914 # 1346

        • reynella3
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2009